Saturday 25 June 2011

I don't care

♫ I don't care - Apocalyptica Ft. Adam Gontier
ツBroken hearted

 RAWRRR!!!

Keeping myself far far away.
Can't help from being not chillax.
Drained with emotional state.
Too many questions popped out.
Just let this fade.
I can no longer wait.
I can no longer care.
I just can be heartless.
 Cause...this time..
Heartless means hurtless.

****************************************************************************
Chill babe chill...

1.  
Yeah... undergoing surgery.

2.  
Tuffy Fluffy and Harimau Puma
 
3.  
My eby = beloved sista.

4.  
InsyaAllah..

5.  
I wish I won't.

6.  
Sometimes...but Chill disguise the sorrow.

7.  
 Most often. Music reveals me. =)

8.  
Depending on who made me upset. I'll choose a song for that person.
 
9.  
Erm....kucing?romigomuk?whoever~

10.  
 Maybe...text.not call. *I kan pemalu~* =P

11.  
 Single and dating. and also single but dating sumbody. ngehsss..

12.  
Nope yet. :)

13.  
 Hehe...I did. infact, can I undo?

14.  
Hurm...okay, dis quest is killing me.

15.
Because it is a crime to love somebody you can't. I don't date "I'm taken" person.

16.  
God's willing...

17.  
Yea...until now..it keeps on beating.  *jiwang*
 
18.  
 Haha...once. Chill la~

19.  
I should have not let him know..

20.  
Music. =) *sambil lompat2 bintang,golek2 dlm cimut*

21.  
Sometimes. but, I'm good at being a fibber. =P

22.  
Chillax..shenyum...what say you? (^^,)v

23.
 Erk!!as usual maybe..no matter what, I love to eat.yeehaa!!

24.  
I let myself view new opinions.. i.e. *maybe I should bla3...or maybe..I won't do this again..*

25. What will you do to heal this broken heart?
I become a lazy bear in an igloo.. Trying not to know anything about you anymore.

I need you to heal this broken heart.

P/S : Sorry I can't love you anymore. Bye.

WARNING : This is just not about guy-girl relationship and bla3..
LOVE is a wide and subjective matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment