Wednesday 15 October 2014

From a 4th year medical student to Dr. Sabby

Dear my future self,

I know today might be a rough day for you.. 
but please do remember me,
the moment I posted this,
you were sitting on that torn chair you hardly pleaded an uncle to sell that second hand black chair with wheels.
Remember that time when you were a student that you worked hard to study until you had to buy this chair to ensure you sit comfortably and can roll from study table to shelf and to bed to and fro? Please hang on my dear self..don't ever give up cause I cannot bear to see hardworking me ever surrender.

There is a beautiful quote by George Bernard Shaw, 
“ I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no “brief candle” for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment