Friday 27 May 2011

Chillaunching!

 Fireworks - Katy Perry
Excited 


Tadaaa~ >(^^,)<


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.. 

It has been quite a long time I've been delaying the proposal of making a blog.
And today boom!pooofff~
chillalla
created a history in my life.

A blog?
Never it has crossed my mind.
But due to certain things and when I looked back at my previous not serious blog, I smiled.
It's kinda cool and great to have one.
Because sometimes....
when voice fails, writings say it all..ngeee :D 
The good ones, take it as lessons...the bad ones, let us together improve..
Well..let me begin with, pardon for any of my flaws throughout my writings..


Relax,take it easy..What say you?
Chill la.. (^^,)v

FINGERS MINGLE MODE ON!

-haiyaaakk!!-


No comments:

Post a Comment