Saturday 6 August 2011

3 in 1

Here we go, aley aley aley!!!
ツMatured

Now, whadda I'm going to cramp up in this post??

1-My lil bro got admitted to Hospital Kuala Lumpur for high fever.


Opal : Kak Atin,knape dr smlm x dtg? Abg Buani dtg tau...
Saya : Sori.. Kak Atin ade interview skola nk jd doktor pg td..nk ubat Opal tanak bg Opal sakit dh.
Opal : Opal cari Kak Atin lameee sgt td...tgk ctu,tade...tgk ctu tade.. (sambil tnjuk2 jari)
Saya : *sumpah bersalah + terharu dia cari* (T_T) *Alih tajuk* alala...Kak Atin bwk donat..ngee. ^_^












2-My foster parents from Nagasaki, Japan came to Malaysia.

They came all the way from Japan to meet me and my family during Ramadhan..sukides!! <3 
We brought them to both Twin Tower and KL Tower.
Hope they enjoy their stay in Malaysia!!
Aishiteruuuuu~

3-My graduation day International Baccalaureate Diploma Medicine at PICC.

 Tema Batch KITA is green. (erhh, I dun really like green!! -.-'' )
Thanks a lot lovelayhhh Family, BFF, and IRP-mates... :-*


Currently not having time to blog much..huuu~~!!chill2... (^^,)v

HAPPY FASTING MUSLIMIN MUSLIMAT AROUND THE WORLD!!

*SELAMAT BERPUASA BAGI SELURUH UMAT ISLAM DI DUNIA!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment